1. A worthy goal is worth blocking out the time in our day to day life to achieve it.
2. Be more interested in what you are about to do than what you have already done.
3. Aim for the top as you continue to seek new goals.
4. Set new goals and have new dreams no matter your age.
5. Set goals without quitting, attain them and set another.
6. It’s important to set goals but working hard to achieve them is key.
7. Let your goals drive you out of bed every morning.
8. Goals are fantasy, except you plan to achieve them.
9. Set goals daily to unlock and unleash your full potential.
10. The goals you don’t actualize are the goals you don’t set.
11. Let your goals be the fuel that keeps you going when everything else fails.
12. Creating the future we want is the best way to achieve it.
13. Having a definite purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
14. Your goal is more than a thought in your head, It’s your identity.
15. Meaningless is a life lived without a goal and purpose.
16. Don’t just get out of your comfort zone to reach your goal. Widen your comfort zone, so your goal fits in comfortably.
17. Set big goals that sound fun and scares you at the same time.
18. Find a purpose of serving, not a lifestyle to live.
19. Set goals and leave no stone unturned to make your dream a reality.
20. Great people become great by setting great goals and reaching for them.
21. Set goals, re-evaluate, and be consistent with them.
22. Let the motivation in your heart work towards your goals and dreams.
23. What we become is determined by our goals.
24. It’s nobody’s business how you go about your goals.
25. When talents become skills, the attainment of goals is not far-fetched.
26. An intentional effort is all it takes to achieve a common goal.
27. Set higher goals from the last one you achieved.
28. Learn from every twist and turn in life as you aim for your goals.
29. Don’t focus on what you are up against, focus on your goals and try to ignore the rest.
30. Set small goals and build success.
31. A well-defined goal defies fate and all of its limitations.
32. Big Dream sets deadlines for goals.
33. Let your persistence cut through your hurdles as you pursue your goals.
34. A goal without a timeline is just a mere dream.
35. Be brave enough to do what scares you.
36. Be crazy about your goals.
37. Let your aim be the strength of your Goal.
38. Don’t change your goals when plans fail, re-strategize instead.
39. You insult those who expect the best from you by putting no action to your intention.
40. Never let your goals out of reach, let alone out of sight.
41. Knowing how to live with purpose is our greatest masterpiece.
42. Don’t rush your goals, start taking steps one day at a time.
43. Successful goal setting is figuring out what you want to do and doing it.
44. Setting greater goals is the surest way to keep the momentum going.
45. Not setting a goal is like running around the soccer field with no target.
46. Let no one distract you from your goals.
47. Knowing your goals and why you set them is the best motivation.
48. The invisible becomes visible when we dare to set goals.
49. Don’t aim too low because you think aiming high will offend people.
50. Knowing where you are going is the best support for your goals.
51. There is no complicated secret to picking a goal and sticking with it.
52. Focus on your goals and be consistent in your efforts.
53. Go after what you want and also enjoy it when you do.
54. There is always a way out if you work hard towards your goals, not losing faith.
55. Let your goals grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand.
56. Setting goals is challenging, but who you become through it is most rewarding.
57. Your personal goals should be the compass to how far you want to go in life.
58. Goals need to be written down and pursued daily; else, it’s only a wish.
59. Put in the effort, time, and energy needed to attain your goals.
60. Good goals stretch you like strenuous exercise.
61. Don’t just dream about success, work for it.
62. Focus on what you want to become, and you will achieve your goal.
63. Write down your goals, break them into bite-size chunks, and believe in them.
64. The issue is not reaching your goal; the issue is not setting any.
65. Setting goals is not to be better than other people; it is for your advancement.
66. Attaining a worthwhile goal is never easy, but it’s worth the trouble.
67. Let your goals be the motivation for each step you take towards your future
68. To be successful, you need to set high goals and take on impossible feats.
69. Successful people set goals and make sacrifices the average person won’t make.
70. Let determination drive you beyond your goals into places that will amaze you.
71. Set many goals and never quit till you attain success.
72. The financial stand you envisage will determine your financial goal.
73. Don’t let comfort be your goal if you want to be rich.
74. Don’t let circumstances make you lose sight of your goal.
75. The dreams we convert to plans are the goals it takes to fulfil them.
76. There is never a right time for those who wait.
77. Let your personal goals be happiness, good health and giving love.
78. Your goal gives you a reason to focus on what matters to your life.
79. You need lots of powerful long-range goals to help you get past the short-term obstacles.
80. Don’t just think about goals, let competition keep you motivated.
81. Rebuild your plans and sail towards your goals irrespective of the storms.
82. A worthy goal is time-bound.
83. Having no goal to reach is a tragedy in itself.
84. A wrong mental attitude will prevent the actualization of your goals.
85. Reach a point in your goal where turning back is not an option.
86. You make a success of living by seeing your goal steadily and aiming for it unswervingly.
87. You got to have daily goals.
88. Our goals are the road maps that guides and keeps us on track.
89. Life takes on meaning when we set goals and pursue them in an unstoppable manner.
90. Setting goals and achieving them is the recommended habit of becoming successful.
91. A goal is a dream with a deadline in view.
92. Whatever good things you build will end up building you.
93. Decide what you want, establish your priorities and get to work.
94. Many people fail in life because they have never organized their energies around a goal.
95. A worth goal and unfettered persistence is the sure route to success.
96. We must have a single-minded devotion to our goals to succeed in life.
97. Your goal should be to make our lives better and make the world a better place.
98. Through hard work, we can achieve any goal we set out to do.
99. Let achieving and staying with the plan be your overall goal.
100. Happiness is a by-product of a worthy goal.
101. Pursue your goals relentlessly and take action towards succeeding ultimately.
102. Don’t focus on what you will have to go through; focus on what the end holds.
103. Visualize the outcome of your goals before you get to it.
104. The world stands aside for minds set on definitive goals.
105. Intentions alone don’t build a reputation, you need to begin somewhere.
106. The universe conspires to make worthy goals actualization possible.
107. You become the role model for those coming after you by setting goals and seeking challenges.
108. Your life goals will determine how you live your life every day.
109. You can’t hit your target with your eyes closed.
110. You cannot hit what you do not aim for.
111. Instead of looking at the past, put yourself twenty years ahead do what you need to do to get there.
112. Sometimes setting high goals and risking big things is the best way to win big.
113. The opposition you overcome to reach your goal is the measure of your greatness.
114. Let your goals be your companion when no one believes in your dreams.
115. Overcome the tug of people against you as you reach towards your goals.
116. Your reality comes from the subtraction of your doubt from your goals.
117. Goals are not aspirations; they are things you have to do.
118. Ignore side talks as you move towards achieving your goals.
119. Don’t stop till you get to the height of the goal you have set.
120. You will muster up enthusiasm for your goals easily when you know what you are aiming for.
121. As you set goals, focus on completing one per time.
122. Being in a team is an infusion of things that have a common purpose of meeting the proposed goal.
123. Achievement of goals require result-oriented strategies.
124. Execute important tasks in line with your goals for a productive life.
125. Like a map, goals help you determine where you end up.
126. Let your goals align with your passion and drive.
127. Unforeseen challenges are the best to test our resolve on the way to success.
128. Dedication is the key to accomplishing worthy goals.
129. Learn and grow from setbacks as you work on completing your goals.
130. Let your goal be your target in your life pursuits.
131. Focus on your priorities as your goals change from time to time.
132. Set a challenging yet realistic goal.
133. Empower yourself by analyzing your life and believing that you can reach your goals.
134. Associate with people who will help you reach your goals.
135. Write down your goals and take the first step today.
136. You have to believe in your goals to see the outcome.
137. Quit talking and start doing your goals.
138. We’ll end up having weeds in the garden of our minds if we don’t consciously plant success-oriented goals in it.
139. You need to give up everything that weighs you down to fly.
140. It’s best to make mistakes than fake perfection.
141. Set a well-balanced goal always.
142. Rise and move on when you stumble.
143. Goals bring dreams to life.
144. Set goals that command your thought and inspire your hope.
145. Don’t prevent yourself from growing wings if you weren’t born with one.
146. It’s wishful thinking to fail to act on a goal.
147. How you think about your goals will determine the outcome.
148. Trivia thrives in the absence of clearly defined goals.
149. There is never a perfect time to pursue our dreams and goals.
150. You need the discipline to move from your goals to your accomplishment
151. Your goals tell which direction is best to arrive at your destination in life.
152. Aim for your goal even if your mind is telling you otherwise.
153. Successful Goal setting is applying what you know and doing it.
154. Set goals and keep trying till you find a solution.
155. Let your work ethic complement your lofty goals.
156. It takes having so much drive and passion to accomplish your goals.
157. Ninety-seven per cent of people who have no goals end up working for the three per cent who have goals.
158. Re-evaluate your goals constantly and try to strike things that are not critical off your to-do list.
159. Goals don’t just motivate us; they keep us alive.
160. Except you change, you cannot move beyond where you are or achieve new goals.
161. Be committed to achieving your goals irrespective of the pace.
162. The progressive realization of a goal produces success.
163. Learn patience and apply discipline to your thought as you expect the outcome of your goals.
164. Move away from things that are not moving you towards your goals.
165. In the pursuit of your goals, your ability to communicate is an important tool.
166. Set your goals and grow into their fruition.
167. Don’t let reality interfere with your dreams when setting your goals.
168. Set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. Get better every day.
169. Set your goals beyond your reach, so you can have what you want.
170. Let your goal be to start at zero every day.
171. Let your goal be to earn significance, not just success.
172. No one scores without a goal.
173. Be sufficiently motivated enough to reach challenging goals.
174. Dream works when you put in the work required of you.
175. Setting goals and pushing yourself to its actualization is the best way to go.
176. The negative story you keep telling yourself is what stands between you and your goal.
177. Self-gratification begins with goal setting.
178. To be focused on achieving your goals, review them as often as possible.
179. Don’t regret not reaching goals if you don’t set any.
180. You need to have a theme, a goal and a purpose in your life.
181. Your skills will grow to match your dreams when you work on your goals.
182. A meaningful life is that which is reaching out and striving for goals.
183. While Process will earn you mastery of things, goals will help you accomplish them.
184. Our goals today will determine the quality of life we will live in future.
185. Achieving goals require building enough tracks to be ahead of the train.
186.You can’t go far unless you set goals.
187. If you work on our goals, your goals will go to work on you.
188. You can’t live consistently without a consistent goal in life.
189. Impotent goals lack inspiration, and they make you look lazy.
190. The logical mind strives on the double goals of art and society.
191. Only those who have no personal goals think that life is not worthwhile.
192. Set your goals early and devote all your energy and talent to getting there.
193. The starting point of all success is the establishment of a clear goal.
194. Just talking about your goals don’t make you successful, it’s what we do daily that does.
195. There is no inherent reason for you not to accomplish whatever goal you set for yourself.
196. Desired achievements don’t materialize without a worthy goal.
197. Doesn’t struggle to do a lot of things, do the right thing.
198. Live and enjoy your life as you pursue your goals.
199. With no plan or goal, you can’t build the life of your dream.
200. Impossibility is nothing when you have a well-set goal.
201. There is no “one cap fits all” when setting goals.
202. Be apprehensive about your future you anticipate.
203. Set your goals and grow into their fruition.
204. A goal has no significance without action.
We at seeingthebrightside believe in self-development, improvement, and better performance. Check out some other highly recommended programs that will help you through the entire process.
- Free Audio To End Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Morning Ritual: Start Living Everyday With Confidence, Passion & Energy!