Everyone has a fair share of life challenges, it may feel like the challenges will beat you up, but the courage to keep on is what makes the difference.
The people who don’t give up are the ones who win in life.
1. Never give up on yourself, instead adopt confidence, persistence and positivity.
2. Do what you’re destined to do and listen to no one, except those who encourage you.
3. Failure is certain when you no longer try.
4. When you hit rock bottom, don’t give up, stand up instead.
5. You prove your naysayers right when you give up.
6. Your destiny awaits you if you follow your dreams and never give up irrespective of bumps.
7. Giving up is when you lack the courage to get back on your feet and try again.
8. Surround yourself with people who will push and encourage you never to give up, even if their advice sounds unrealistic, you will actually thank them when you succeed.
9. Tell yourself what is possible before someone else tells you.
10. The best thing you will ever do to your self-confidence is not giving up despite how hard life gets.
11. Please don’t give up on your dreams; it’s your life purpose.
12. Though it takes a lot of courage to push through difficult times, never give up, good things are coming.
13. Great things take time, so don’t give up.
14. The distance you cover on the road to success does not matter as long as you do not stop.
15. You need to give up on all your excuses but not on steps to success.
16. There are no shortcuts to success. It requires hard work, patience, consistency and not giving up.
17. Rest when you are tired, don’t give up, don’t quit.
18. Never give up; the easiest way to be lucky is to be persistent.
19. Always believe that something beautiful will happen, no matter how tough the situation.
20. Don’t change goals, change plans that don’t work instead of giving up.
21. You can reinvent yourself even when you are old.
22. Courage is moving on when you have no strength.
23. You will be criticized irrespective of what you do, especially anything worthwhile.
24. Should your dream get shattered, never be afraid to pick the pieces and begin again.
25. Nothing can justify why you gave up on your dream. It would help if you fought to achieve them to redeem yourself.
26. Remind yourself that you were put on this earth to achieve success courageously and this can be done by simply not giving up.
27. Quit once, quit again, and it becomes a habit to deal with.
28. Pain does not last forever; the impact of quitting actually does.
29. Don’t let time scare you when pursuing your dreams, time will pass away, but putting it to best use is key.
30. Winners get up more times than they are knocked down.
31. Just like a bicycle, you must keep moving to keep your balance in life.
32. Never give up because today is hard, tomorrow may be worse but keep moving because there will be sunshine the day after tomorrow.
33. Never doubt your development in life, don’t give up or deny the spirit that enhances your drive to accomplish great things.
34. Stay focused on your path, stay true to yourself, never give up even when no one believes you.
35. You give up on yourself when you give up on your dream.
36. Please don’t give up building your world even when no one buys into it.
37. Persevering enough to achieve your potential is key.
38. Be confident in what you do, albeit tough times; it makes you more determined to achieve your objective against all odds.
39. When bad things happen in your life, don’t close the book, start a new chapter on the next page.
40. Winnings don’t produce strength; you develop your strength through struggles and not surrendering in hardships.
41. You discover your true potential, strength and will power when you have faith and don’t give up.
42. Glorious triumphs and self-realization are birthed from hard struggles.
43. Sometimes to become successful, you need to face adversities.
44. You begin again in a more intelligent way when you see failure as an opportunity.
45. When hardship repeats itself, remember its life at play. Don’t take it personally.
46. Don’t give up even when no one listens to your complaints.
47. Tough people do last, but tough times don’t.
48. Life doesn’t move on until it has taught us what we need to learn.
49. The desire for authenticity is aroused in tough times.
50. Defeat is temporary, giving up is permanent.
51. The strength of tenacity leads to the attainment of goals.
52. The most genius thing you can do is not to give up.
53. Make your setback a comeback.
54. Before you give up, remind yourself how long you held on in the first place.
55. Don’t give up, hang on when others have let go.
56. One of the surest ways to fail is giving up.
57. People who never give up are unbeatable.
58. Hope pushes you to try again when the world suggests giving up.
59. Until you’ve tried all the possible ways, don’t quit.
60. Every human can overcome any obstacle and create opportunity with high morale and unfettered energy.
61. The foundation for the peace of tomorrow started with the pain of today.
62. Your future self will thank you for not giving up.
63. You learn better when the failure gets tougher.
64. When you set out, don’t rest in the middle, rest at the end.
65. The more you endure, the better you will be at enduring.
66. Keep moving, never give up. You don’t make yourself proud when you stop.
67. Despite the fear, finish the job.
68. Everything is dependent on you. Make your dream happen.
69. There are no deadlines for dreams.
70. You will win if you can outlast.
71. Giving up can never be an option when you are determined to take action and do the impossible.
72. Wrong move and choices earn a penalty, but not attempting at all give no experience to learn from.
73. Your opportunity to rise comes from pressure, challenges and everything negative.
74. On the other side of hard work lies everything you want if you don’t give up.
75. The man who will win is the one that can drive himself without giving up.
76. When you get knocked down never give up, you should get up and get going instead.
77. Never give up, face your fears and master it.
78. Working only when conditions are favourable won’t get you to your destination.
79. Failure doesn’t bring regret, giving up does.
80. A path with no obstacle possibly leads to nowhere.
81. Winners go back to work to build the world they want after a night of despair.
82. Persistence is the tiny bright light that burns in the heart of man and exists in the human spirit to determine his survival.
83. Part of not giving up is showing up ready every day.
84. Remember why you held on so long before you give up.
85. You can achieve anything if you’re immune to the boredom of persistency and not giving up.
86. Smartness is good, but determination, discipline, dependability and the drive for success is more preferable.
87. Don’t give up on what you plan doing; people with big dreams are more powerful than those with all the fact.
88. Arise, awake and don’t stop till your goal is reached.
89. The way to the stars from the earth is not easy, but don’t give up.
90. One experience you will have with not giving up is that everything comes at its own time; everything surfaces when they are ripe; everything comes when its best deserved.
We at seeingthebrightside believe in self-development, improvement, and better performance. Check out some other highly recommended programs that will help you through the entire process.
- Free Audio To End Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Morning Ritual: Start Living Everyday With Confidence, Passion & Energy!