1. You have not failed, you’ve just found many other ways that won’t work.
2. The question isn’t who will let you, it’s who is going to stop you.
3. Celebrate success but heed the lessons of failure.
4. Rise every time you fail, that’s the greatest glory.
5. Begin more intelligently after you fail.
6. It’s twice as risky not to take the risk.
7. Try to be better than you and not someone else.
8. It’s up to you to learn from defeat or let it get the best of you.
9. Start today or you will wish you had many years from now.
10. Looking back distracts the present.
11. Lack of courage stops the function of other virtues.
12. Worry is an abuse of imagination.
13. Don’t let the fear of what people will think paralyze your aspirations.
14. Let your decision be consistent with the person you aspire to be.
15. Let the courage to “try again tomorrow” be the silent voice you carry within you.
16. The glory after difficulty should motivate you to tackle it.
17. Don’t wait for the perfect time because there isn’t.
18. Don’t find excuses, find a way.
19. Never let your schooling interfere with your education.
20. Cherish your victories but don’t settle for them.
21. Don’t stop till you attain your goals.
22. Discipline is what guarantees a free mind.
23. Plant a tree today that will be a shade for sitting tomorrow.
24. You get what you want by helping other people get what they want.
25. There are 52 Mondays in a year, make them count.
26. Motivate yourself out of misery or remain in it; you can’t have both.
27. Leave the group of wishers and be a doer.
28. You either carry positive energy within you or let negative energy have a field day.
29. People’s opinion of you should not be your reality.
30. Take a dose of positive thought every morning for a productive day.
31. Until your bank account looks like phone numbers, don’t stop working.
32. Get doses of motivation daily as bathing is recommended.
33. Absorb all the energy you need and rebound the excess.
34. There is no elevator to success; you have to use the stairs.
35. When people throw bricks at you, lay a foundation with it.
36. Not correcting a mistake is the easiest way to commit another.
37. The majority begins with someone who became courageous.
38. Conquering yourself is the first sacrifice to achieving success.
39. Develop your voice and never be silent.
40. Life becomes easier when you become your own best friend.
41. You have to seize opportunities because no one will give it.
42. Never settle for the status quo.
43. Better time management is equivalent to better life management.
44. Setting goals is the first step in making the unrealistic real.
45. When you do small things in a great way, great things will come.
46. Seeing opportunity as work is the surest way to miss it.
47. Don’t let your day run you, run it.
48. Concentrate on your passion like your life depends on it.
49. To have a compelling future, you need to set goals.
50. The vision pulls you when you are working on what you care about.
51. Let failure build your character.
52. Don’t fill up your day with fragments from the previous day.
53. Don’t be a pessimist; see opportunity in every difficulty.
54. You become successful when you get what you want and want what you get.
55. Don’t just dream of success, work for it.
56. Peace of mind comes with self-satisfaction in your effort.
57. Kindness is the surest way to success.
58. Get busy looking for success; it will come looking for you.
59. Honesty is the most complex yet beneficial trait you should take on.
60. Be dogged about your goals and flexible with your methods.
61. We will never know our limits till we’ve pushed past them.
62. Don’t fear the hills, it allows you to leave your competitors behind.
63. Raise your standard, so those who are worth being in your life can measure up.
64. If you don’t change your mind, you cannot change anything.
65. Don’t stay stuck where you don’t belong.
66. A dream with a deadline makes a goal.
67. Work for success while others dream about it.
68. Working on the things you care about is the best motivation you can give yourself.
69. Appreciate the people who correct you because without them, you’d be repeating the same mistakes.
70. You need to see through yourself to see through others.
71. Beat down the door before opportunity knocks.
72. Treat yourself like the VIP you’ve always admired, not a regular.
73. You don’t grow by staying down. Rise up now.
74. Million-dollar dreams don’t thrive on a minimum wage work ethic.
75. Have beautiful dreams and work to make them come true.
76. Rebuilding yourself after you are broken makes you stronger.
77. Only when we are silent can we realize the importance of our voices.
78. Let the bad times wake you up to the good things you’ve never paid attention to.
79. Don’t get overwhelmed about your problem; change your attitude towards it.
80. You can’t make a difference by being someone else.
81. Discover the good things in life and fight for them.
82. The possibility of having your dream come true is what makes life interesting.
83. What happens to you may change you, but never let it reduce you.
84. Don’t shrink yourself to make insecure people around you feel comfortable.
85. Be an anticipatory thinker, considering consequences before you act.
86. To be a leader, you need to strive to be better everyday.
87. You need to be future-oriented and innovative to be successful.
88. We don’t grow by rejecting the gift of problems; we grow by unfolding them.
89. Always aim to outgrow those who don’t grow.
90. You can’t understand how big the world is if you don’t get out of your box.
91. Be happy with your present while working on your future.
92. Your game will change when you remember who you are.
93. You don’t become successful by wishing but by working for it.
94. Take the first step before you see the real stairs.
95. Don’t just be busy, be productive.
96. You need to get over painful experiences to move forward.
97. Failure kills dreams and doubt buries it.
98. You need to give up everything that weighs you down if you want to fly.
99. Choosing positive thoughts over the negative is the best way to rid of stress.
100. What you do will determine who you become.
101. You don’t win if you don’t play.
102. Winning requires that you go longer and harder than anyone else.
103. You don’t compete at the highest level without preparation.
104. Dreamers who don’t give up end up winners.
105. Your daily routine is an insight into your future.
106. Habit keeps you going back for more after motivation sets the motion.
107. Remind yourself that it may not be easy, but it will be worth it.
108. Let the fear of losing motivate you to do exploits.
109. Your dreams won’t come to life through magic; it takes hard work and determination.
110. What doesn’t challenge you won’t change you.
111. Let your struggle develop your strength for winning.
112. If you don’t read, you are no better than the man who can’t.
113. You cannot go further than the crowd you follow.
114. Keep moving, you are almost there.
115. Challenge yourself to be stronger when obstacles become painful.
116. You must keep moving to keep your balance in life.
117. You can’t get a positive life out of a negative mind.
118. Don’t grieve failure longer than you celebrate wins.
119. Don’t lose enthusiasm when you transit through failure.
120. Be remembered as the one who tried.
121. Let your failure teach you, not define you.
122. Learn to be disciplined when motivation fails.
123. An opportunity lies in every difficulty.
124. Before you doubt how far you can go, remember how far you have come.
125. Work hard because good things don’t come without a fight.
126. Amazing things happen when you put in the hard work.
127. Don’t let low ratings stop you from doing your best.
128. Make your decision based on what you want to be, not your current situation.
129. Let the dreams in your heart lead you, not the fear in your mind.
130. Make things happen while others watch and wish they can.
131. The hard days today make you stronger.
132. Stat taking steps to improve the world today.
133. Make excellence your habit by doing what makes you happy repeatedly.
134. Work hard like someone is coming to snatch it all away.
135. Hustle goes further than talent does.
136. Invest in your dreams by hustling now and shining later.
137. Those who wait will take what’s left of those who hustled.
138. Blame no one for your situation; you can be successful if you want to.
139. Start your day by motivating yourself to make your dreams and goals happen.
140. Develop the courage to give up the good for the great.
141. Self believe is the best magic that makes anything happen.
142. Let your courage catch up with your passion.
143. Be smart by learning from everything and everyone.
144. Believe in your imaginations.
145. Don’t stay within the premises of those who constantly doubt how far you can go.
146. Don’t limit yourself to what you think you can do.
147. Getting started is the easiest way to get ahead.
148. Think about your future because no one will do it for you.
149. The way you will manage others starts with how you manage yourself.
150. How well you function in crisis is the true test of leadership.
151. Stay at one thing consistently till you master it before moving to another.
152. Care, Courtesy, and Consideration are the traits you need to be a good leader.
153. You need to develop the ability to move quickly when the opportunity presents itself.
154. Get used to the hard work of starting something new.
155. Don’t take failure personally; don’t take success personally, too.
156. We become limitless when we understand that our limitations only live in our minds.
157. You get started by quitting the talk and doing.
158. Overnight success takes the longest route than the conventional way to success.
159. Don’t do things for response or controversy, just live your life.
160. Accept yourself and don’t worry about it.
161. If you find happiness in what you do, you have found a priceless gift for yourself.
162. The risk of not doing anything is more than doing things the wrong way.
163. Don’t waste a minute on what won’t be worth it in five years.
164. Misfortune can subdue little minds, but it’s not a match for great minds.
165. Life becomes meaningful and interesting when we overcome our challenges.
166. You can overcome real difficulties, but the imaginary ones are unconquerable.
167. Defining your purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
168. Failure can’t overtake a strong determination to succeed.
169. Develop the will to execute remarkable ideas.
170. You feel inferior because you consented to it.
171. Surviving difficult times is the best way to develop courage.
172. Keep going, believe in yourself and never let anyone bring you down.
173. Learn to dance in the rain; don’t wait for the storm to pass.
174. No one becomes a great success with a closed mind.
175. Renew your strength and thought every day.
176. Be independent by being your person.
177. Make virtue your goal and fame your messenger.
178. Life will impose things on you, how you live through it is your choice.
179. You are unique like everyone else you meet daily.
180. Remind yourself that you can, you must, and you should.
181. Don’t conclude yourself as a failure because someone else is succeeding.
182. Working on what gives you no accomplishment is a waste of time on earth.
183. An everyday effort may not lead to perfection, but it will get you close.
184. You are halfway to your destination just by believing you can.
185. Let the hard times bring out the hero in you.
186. Get things done before remembering how difficult it was.
187. Let your hardship prepare you for an extraordinary destiny.
188. In your darkest moments, you must focus to see the light.
189. Never give up on good ideas that play through your head.
190. Don’t see failure in the end despite encountering it at the beginning.
191. People give up their ability because they think they don’t have any.
192. Your gifts will take you places if you can follow your goals with all determination.
193. Without confidence in your ability, you cannot succeed.
194. Only the courageous can see that Impossibilities carries possibility within it.
195. Fear is an unwanted guest that deserves no hospitality.
196. You don’t know how capable you are until you believe in yourself.
197. Unleash your potential, or you will live in regret for the rest of your life.
198. Your life will flow more easily if you can tune into your purpose and align with it.
199. An optimist sees what pessimists don’t see in difficulties.
200. Let your obstacle be an opportunity to grow.
201. Don’t be asked before you help others achieve their dreams.
202. Move on when it stops being fun because life is too short to be unhappy.
203. Concentrating on what you don’t have is a big barricade to what’s coming to you.
204. Respect the little steps to success, they are the testimony you will share forever.
205. Train your heart to feel the beautiful things in life, challenge your mind to go for them.
206. You can’t find what you don’t believe in.
207. Following your passion is the best way to serve your world and yourself.
208. All achievements ride on the wheels of optimism and confidence.
209. You will catch excellence if you keep chasing perfection.
210. Don’t lose enthusiasm when you fail, success is on the way.
211. Believe in possibilities like a dog with a bone.
212. Make things happen while others wish for it.
213. Not pulling the trigger is worse than missing your goals.
214. Let the obsession with changing the world keep you going.
215. Don’t let doubt make you shift grounds in your decisions.
216. Overcome the deficit in your confidence with a surplus of effort.
217. Let your passion and desire for authenticity be stronger than your imaginations.
218. You need to be different to be irreplaceable.
219. Pave another road if you don’t like the one you are walking on.
220. Walking on tiptoe won’t leave your footprint permanent.
221. Odds don’t matter when you do what is important to you.
222. Be better than you used to be, not someone else.
223. Your failures don’t define you, you should learn from them.
224. Don’t hesitate to be you.
225. Your decisions are part of what you are destined to be.
226. There is plenty of tomorrows, make the best of today.
227. Rekindle your passion, preserve your energy; everything is yours.
228. React to life positively, irrespective of what it throws your way.
229. Cherish who you have in your life over what you have.
230. Keep your little fire burning, however little or hidden.
231. You lose more to indecision than wrong decisions.
232. Strengthen your courage by using it regularly.
233. Never let your dream pass away as time does.
234. For positive outcomes in your life, let positive thoughts dominate your mind.
235. Spending more time on your hustle will produce greater results.
236. To be resilient, you need to address uncertainty with flexibility.
237. It’s delusional not to execute the idea in your head.
238. Push yourself through the rough roads that lead to greatness.
239. Evict the worst enemies between your ears before they take over your life.
240. When you succeed, watch your head; when you fail, guard your heart.
241. Let your commitment add to the success of your teamwork.
242. Not correcting a mistake is the easiest way to commit another.
243. Never settle for the status quo.
244. Happiness is a product of your actions.
245. Massive things are birth from daily bits of work.
246. What does not challenge you cannot change you.
247. Let your success be louder than your hustle.
248. An imitated success doesn’t last as long as the original does.
249. You need to start to be great.
250. Change your attitude to things you don’t like.
251. Things will change if you have a new perspective of it.
252. Be nice to everyone, even if no one reciprocates it.
We at seeingthebrightside believe in self-development, improvement, and better performance. Check out some other highly recommended programs that will help you through the entire process.
- Free Audio To End Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Morning Ritual: Start Living Everyday With Confidence, Passion & Energy!