There are days when it feels like giving up is the best option. You feel burned-out after so much stress and discouragement in the previous weeks. Then comes Monday, and you wish you could have more weekend days.
Monday’s don’t have to be scary. Forget about memories from the past and take advantage of the new week. These Monday motivation quotes will help you get pumped up.
Table of Contents
1. Fifty-two times a year, Mondays start the workweek, and that’s an actual opportunity for new beginnings.
2. Sometimes Mondays come with negative thoughts. It’s left to you to make it a positive and optimism filled day. When you change that mindset, your Mondays will be more enjoyable.
3. To achieve long-term success, negative beliefs needs to be amended.
4. The combination of small things amounts to great things over time.
5. Appreciate the right people in your life, who encourage you to dream bigger, try harder and do better. They won’t only bring out your most incredible part. They will make you fight harder than before
6. Before you begin to grumble about how tedious Mondays are, be thankful that you have a job which caters for your needs.
7. Don’t wait too long before you demand whats best for you.
8. Talent is fine, but the beauty of motivation beats it always.
9. You can make Mondays unique by believing that something good will always happen.
10. Each day is different from the other, paying attention to the miracle each day brings will help you understand the uniqueness of each day.
11. Be valuable because the value you give in this world will be rewarded back to you.
12. Enthusiasm should carry you from Monday through Friday, that’s the definition of a great week.
13. We get from life what we put in it.That makes it an adventure.
14. You cannot be successful if you don’t believe in yourself, your abilities or have confidence in your skills.
15. You can attain the success you want by having desire, determination and staying committed to your goal unreservedly.
16. Exercise patience with yourself, because there is no more significant investment than self patience and self-growth.
17. You will develop the necessary power to overcome difficulties by challenging yourself regularly.
18. The disparity between great men and little men is the invisible determination to accomplish almost anything.
19. Concentrate on your powers, not your problems, disregard every possibility of defeat. That is how success comes.
20. Progress is impossible without deviation from the norm.
21. Do your best with what you have, to get to where you want.
22. The leftovers from those who hustle will always go to those who wait.
23. It would help if you did what’s important to you, irrespective of the odds stacked up against you.
24. Once you can imagine yourself without your job, you will appreciate it better.
25. Your passion is dependent on your courage to catch up.
26. If you plan on going to bed with satisfaction, you need to wake up determined every morning.
27. Having the attitude that the day will be great usually makes it so.
28. You will see further if you can go as far as you can see
29. Work for that little extra that makes ordinary Extra-Ordinary.
30. Wake up and work for your success, don’t just lay and dream about it like some do.
31. What you do is what makes the difference between who you want to be and who you are now.
32. Most limitations we encounter in real life were first manufactured in mind.
33. Every human has a powerful driving force that makes desire, dreams and vision a reality when it is unleashed.
34. Work for success; don’t just dream about it.
35. To be successful, you need to see the possibilities in impossibilities.
36. The experience acquired with humility and persistence is more valuable than talent.
37. The sun gains its strength as the day progresses, we should get better gradually too.
38. Opportunities don’t come entirely noticeable, that is why most people miss it.
39. Everything around us takes a new leaf when we strive to become better than we currently are.
40. The mindset of ability or inability is solely your choice to make
41. Run your day, or it will run you crazy.
42. To achieve your desired goal, you need commitment, discipline and hard work.
43. Contemplating on getting something done often leads to procrastination or complete abandonment.
44. Your work ethic will reflect in all you do in your life, its best to put your best in whatever you do because good work ethic is crucial.
45. Easy jobs will take care of themselves if you sort the hard jobs first.
46. Dreams become a reality through determination and hard work.
47. Miners dig to find the mineral resources instead of complaining about how hard it is to find.
48. Starve your distraction and feed your focus
49. Small deeds make great acts.
50. It would help if you focused less on the distractions that come your way to achieve success.
51. To be a winner, you must expect to win, plan to win and prepare to win,
52. Action still stands as the most reliable foundation for success.
53. There is no right time; do what you always wanted now.
54. Professionals get up and go to work on their ideas while amateurs sit and wait for motivation.
55. To be successful, it is advisable to schedule your priorities and not the other way around
56. Nothing is worth doing if it is not going to be great.
57. Not being orderly even makes life more complicated.
58. You can’t manage anything if you cannot control your time.
59. Everyone has an idea, what makes the difference is choosing to do something about it now, not some other time.
60. Getting off your comfort zone and getting things done is as simple as it sounds.
61. Sleep becomes less important when you are very curious and interested in life.
62. You can’t live in fear and live your dreams at the same time.
63. Luck is not far fetched if you work harder.
64. Sometimes bitter trials are blessings in disguise.
65. The private sacrifices of successful people are rarely talked about, what matters is that they are successful. So be successful regardless.
66. You don’t build a reputation on what you plan to do, its what you have done that makes your reputation enviable.
67. Don’t give in to discouragement, so success doesn’t slip past you.
68. The life in your days counts more than the days in your life.
69. You cannot change the world alone, but through a collective effort, just as many ripples are created across the water when a stone is cast in it.
70. A step is what is needed to start the journey of a thousand miles.
71. To achieve greatness, you need to get it out by speaking words of affirmation to yourself.
72. A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the steps to victory.
73. Only you can limit you.
74. Create the future rather than predict it.
75. To do what is impossible, you need to start with what is necessary, then what is possible will make impossible easy.
76. Quit talking and start doing if you want to get started.
77. You could be hired to build someone else’s dreams if you fail to develop yours.
78. There’s so much to achieve today, don’t let yesterday slip into it.
79. Create opportunities, don’t wait for them to happen.
80. You will have the opportunities to get stressed and probably lose your sanity every day. Still, you can choose not to let little things bother you by not indulging negative emotions which gives external forces power over your happiness.
81. What you do today determines your future.
82. Don’t work to acquire success; instead, work to become a success.
83. A resolute mind diminishes fear.
84. Be positive in all you say; you call negativity into your life if you keep talking about negative things.
85. Creativity is inexhaustible, the more you use it, the more it appreciates.
86. Excellence is a habit, not an act. It is won by training and habituation.
87. On the other side of fear you can find everything you wanted.
88. Be of value rather than striving to be successful.
89. You gain the confidence of others by building yours first.
90. Having no goal to reach is the worst tragedy compared to not reaching your goal.
91. What’s conceived and believed can easily be achieved.
92. If there is any place worth going, it needs no shortcut, set out now.
93. Do work worthy of recognition, don’t try working for recognition.
94. Forever is not sure, stop brooding, start living and loving.
95. Your beliefs are the significant limitations you need to fight.
96. The hunger to accomplish your dreams are developed through taking responsibilities.
97. Don’t stop till you get to the goals you have set for yourself.
98. You will be satisfied with your achievement if you start your week with positive momentum.
99. You will find plenty of excuses if you are not serious about changing your life.
100. Getting things done is the most effective way to get ideas off your mind.
101. Never limit others because you have a limited imagination, just as it’s unwise to limit yourself because of others little imagination of you.
102. Be enthusiastic because it makes your hopes shine to the stars.
103. Act on the advice you give others if you want success to apply to you too.
104. You will succeed if you put the right attitude and focus on what you do irrespective of the situation.
105. You can’t live like a champion if you quit or refuse to suffer now.