No man can be God, and no man who was once a man became God.
This shows you that only one Creator is a Sovereign and Eternal being! There is none equivalent to Him; therefore, there is none to be feared except for Him. Here are some beautiful quotes that inspire the fear of God in you!
Sayings About Fear Of God
- “The only one who won’t fear God…is one who doesn’t know God.” – Rhodus
2. “The remarkable thing about God is that when you fear God, you fear nothing else, whereas if you do not fear God, you fear everything else.” – Oswald Chambers.
“The wise fear God. Only the unwise are oppressors.”– Abu Bakr.
4. “The person who fears God seeks to live all of life to the glory of God… All the activities of life should be pursued with the aim of glorifying God.” – Jerry Bridges.
5. “He who fears God has nothing else to fear.” – Charles Spurgeon.
6. “We fear circumstances so much because we fear God so little.” – LeCrae.
“We must fear God out of love, not love Him out of fear.”– Saint Francis de Sales.
7. “Men who fear God face life fearlessly. Men who do not fear God end up fearing everything.” – Richard
8. “There is no sin so prevalent, so insidious, and so deep as the sin of fearing people more than we fear God.” – Kevin DeYoung.
9. “The only people who fear God in the true sense are those who are knowledgeable about God.” -Ibn Kathir.
“Fear God, and your enemies will fear you.”.– Benjamin Franklin
Faith Over Fear Quotes
11. “When we have God in clear focus, His powerful presence eclipses our fear.” – Charles R. Swindoll.
12. “Fear God, yes, but don’t be afraid of Him.” – J. A. Spender.
13. “TO fear God is one of the first and greatest Duties of his rational Creatures.” – Charles Inglis.
“Fear God and work hard.”– David Livingstone.
15. “Better is little with the fear of God than great treasure, and trouble therewith.” – Benjamin Franklin.
16. “We met a people who loved it when it was said to them “Fear God the most high! “. Today you find people become annoyed at this.” – al-Thawri.
17. “True honour is an outflow from a heart that fears God.” – John Bevere.
18. “I fear only God, I don’t fear any human. When you have that kind of mind in you, you can just do what you have to do. Let it roll”- Stevie Wonders.
19. “Have no fear, God is near.” – Anonymous.
“A God-fearing woman is beautiful from the inside out”– Anonymous.
Fear Quotes Bible
21. “Perfect love drives out fear” – Karen Kingsbury.
22. “I fear God and respect God and love God.” – Brett Ratner.
23. “The only way you’re going to reach places you’ve never gone is if you trust God’s direction to do things you’ve never done.” – Germany Kent.
24. “I began to realize that when people experience the love of God, it casts out their fear and frees them from guilt.” – Joseph Prince.
“Fear of God is a liberating emotion, freeing one from a disabling fear of evil, powerful people.”-Dennis Prager.
26. “The fear of God leads to his favours.” – Lailah Gifty Akita.
27. “Just as obedience to God is an indication of our love for him, so is it also a proof of our fear of God.”- Jerry Bridges.
28. “It is only the fear of God that can deliver us from the fear of man.”
“And My mercy encompasses all things, and I shall decree it for those who fear Me.” – (Quran)
“Obedience to God is proof of love and belief”.– Anonymous
Fear And Faith Quotes
31. “Fear no man but only God” – Tupac Shakur.
32. “Nothing is more powerful to overcome temptation than the fear of God.”- John Calvin.
33. “Righteousness flows from only one principle—the fear of God.” – John Calvin.
“It is lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”– Muhammad Ali.
35. “Righteousness flows from only one principle—the fear of God.” – John Calvin.
36. “True piety is never separate from the fear of God.” – William S. Plumer.
37. “The fear of God kills all other fears” – Hugh Black.
38. “When you fear God you fear nothing else!” -Oswald Chambers.
“May my children, fear, know and walk with God.”– Lailah Gifty Akita
Fear God And Love Him
40. “Men love everything but righteousness and fear everything but God.”- Vance Havner.
41. “Let us renew our trust in god, and go forward without fear.” – Abraham Lincoln.
42. “Faith doesn’t mean an absence of fear. It means facing fear and trusting that God’s goodness is greater.”- Matt Chandler.
43. “The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, and they that lack the beginning have neither middle nor end”- John Bunyan.
44. “We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the world.”- Otto von Bismarck.
45. “It is man’s duty to love and to fear God, even without hope of reward or fear of punishment.”- Maimonides.
46. “Fear God wherever you are.
Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, and it will blot it out. And deal with people in a good manner.”– Muhammad(SAW)
47. “Fear God and treat all your children fairly.” – Anonymous.
48. “The fear of God makes a hero; the fear of man makes a coward.”- Alvin C. York.
49. “When men no longer fear God, they transgress His laws without hesitation. The fear of consequences is no deterrent when the fear of God is gone.”- Aiden Wilson Tozer.
“Fear Allah And You Will Have No Cause To Fear Anyone Else.”– Imam Ali
Fear God And Trust Him
51. “If the fear of God fills the person’s heart, there will be no room left in the heart for the fear of anyone” – Maqdisi.
52. “It is only the fear of God that can deliver us from the fear of man.” – John Witherspoon.
53. “As faith is a grace that feeds all the rest, so fear is a grace that guards all the rest.” – William Secker.
“We fear men so much because we fear God so little.”– William Gurnall.
55. “The fear of God is both a virtue and a keeper of other virtues.” – John Trapp.
56. “We must settle in our hearts that no matter what, God is sovereign”- Beth Moore.
57. “The presence of hope in the invincible sovereignty of God drives out fear.” – John Piper.
58. “Knowledge creates fear of God.” Ali ibn Abi Talib
59. “You’ll face overwhelming odds; you’ll be incredibly outnumbered. Fear would be your natural inclination. But keep in mind, God is with you.”- James MacDonald.
“The one person you can give your heart to without the fear of being broken is God”– Unknown.
Fear God And Honour Him
61. “When a believer reaches that stage where everything in his heart depends on what pleases God. That’s true faith” – Imam Anwar.
62. “And fear a day when you will return to Allah. Then Every soul will be compensated for what it earned. And they will not be wronged (I.e treated unjustly)” – Quran.
63. “He who fears God fears no man.”-Leonard Ravenhill.
64. “As we fear God more completely, we love Him more perfectly. And ‘perfect love casteth out all fear”- David A. Bednar.
Henceforth the majesty of God revere; Fear Him, and you have nothing else to fear.” .– Jean Racine
66. “We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the world; and it is the fear of God, which lets us love and foster peace.” – Otto von Bismarck.
67. “We need not fear shipwreck when God is the pilot.”- Henry Ward Beecher.
68. “If a person fears God, she has no reason to fear anything else” – Beth Moore.
“The best teardrops are those that are truly shed for the sake of God”-Scholar.
Fear God And Serve Him
70. “The fear of God promotes joy” –Thomas Watson.
71. “Men who fear God face life fearlessly” – Anonymous
“Without the fear of God, it is impossible to say ‘No’ to temptations and evil.”-Sunday Adelaja.
73. “The fear of God reigning in the heart is the beauty of the soul.” – Matthew Henry.
74. “I have learned that if you fear God, you have no one else to fear.” – Oliver Cromwell.
75. “Anything you love more, fear more, serve more, or value more than God is your idol.” – Adrian Rogers.
76. One’s obedience to God is proportionate to one’s wisdom.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib.
77. “Never allow your head to be buried in the grave of the fearful, mediocrity, and purposeless.”-Benjamin Suulola.
78. “God has been good to me. My faith has been good to me in the moments of deepest suffering, doubt and fear.” – Pierce Brosnan.
“Behind me and before me is God, and I have no fears.”-Helen Keller.
Fear God And Have Faith In Him
80. “Any man who does not fear God is on a path of misery”- Anonymous
81. “I fear only God, all praises to Him.”-Muqtada Al Sadr.
82. “You need never fear feeling too good about God” – Sam Storms.
“Fear God, and you need not fear anyone else”– Woodrow Wilson.
84. “What you fear reveals where you trust God the least” – Craig Groeschel.
85. “Fear of the devil is one way of doubting God.” – Khalil Gibran.
86. “If God is your world, what have you to fear?” – Emma Curtis Hopkins.
87. “The only fear that builds character is the fear of God.” – Anthony Liccione.
88. “O God of battles! steel my soldiers’ hearts. Possess them not with fear.”-William Shakespeare
“No men stand more in fear of God than those who most deny Him.”– Benjamin Whichcote.
Fear No Man
90. “Faith in God is the key to mastery of fear.”-Harold Sherman.
91. “Remove any of your fear with faith. Trust the power of God to guide you.”- M. Russell Ballard.
92. “It is kindness to inspire people to fear God” -Unknown.
“The denial of God is the height of foolishness.”– Sproul.
94. “God’s Word is pure and sure, in spite of the devil, in spite of your fear, in spite of everything.” – Torrey.
95. “What indicates a person’s weak religion and fear of God is that he seeks for an opinion that suits his desire.”- Ibn Hazm.
96. “It’s impossible to simultaneously trust God and not trust God.”- Charles Stanley.
97. “If we fear God, we don’t have to fear anything else” – Mark Batterson.
” Every day I thank [God] that I am alive, not because I fear death, but because my wife has a husband and my son is not an orphan.”– Khaled Hosseini
Words are beautiful; words motivate and inspire us to be better people. The fear of God should keep us going in all things. Men and women should remind themselves that there is only one God, and He is the Most Gracious and the most Merciful. Therefore all fear and reverence are meant for Him and Him alone.
If you need more quotes you can check on Seeing the bright side.