1. Let the world recognize your greatness; don’t wait for them; they will catch up eventually.
2. As you go through life, grow through it.
3. Greatness begins with a grateful heart.
4. Great people don’t just dream, they dream big.
5. Greatness lies in differences, not in similarities
6. Each of us carries the potential of greatness within us.
7. Those who aim for greatness keep trying till they get it right.
8. Greatness is a limited edition of all choices.
9. Greatness will always be contested by, so get ready.
10. Working on yourself is sometimes difficult, but it’s always worth it.
11. Keep your eyes to the stars even when you’re stuck in the gutters.
12. Those who talk behind your back don’t see the greatness before you.
13. Great minds take steps that little minds are scared of.
14. Greatness requires the conscious practice of reasoning.
15. Great people start taking steps before they are ready.
16. Start your day with a grateful heart.
17. The journey you never began is the only impossibility you have to deal with.
18. Greatness is a sense of joy, not a destination.
19. Self-doubt is the only bad luck that can threaten your greatness.
20. Those who aspire to be great don’t write people off.
21. It takes the spirit of a champion to pursue greatness.
22. Your future would be brighter if you worked more than the majority.
23. You have to expect greatness from yourself before you can achieve it.
24. Achieving greatness is not about the how but the why and when.
25. Being surrounded by great minds can motivate you to aspire for greatness.
26. Greatness permits no substitute for hard work.
27. Make your days count, don’t just count the days.
28. Great people never allow their fear to determine their fate.
29. Let your daily goal be about having a better day than the previous.
30. The route to greatness is often paved with grinding intentions.
31. Change your mindset if it doesn’t tailor your dream towards greatness.
32. We can only elevate to greater levels when we elevate our minds.
33. Don’t avoid criticism; make it work for you.
34. Knowing is not enough; know it so well is how you become great.
35. True greatness comes in brief moments, not flaunted in long displays.
36. We need to understand mediocrity to notice greatness.
37. You can’t achieve greatness if you keep focusing on the problems before you.
38. Being odd may be weird, but greatness is not meant for ordinary minds.
39. People don’t decide to become great, they decide to do great things.
40. Greatness comes with spending enough time on what’s important in our lives.
41. Walking alone is the hardest walk, but it is the best experience for greatness.
42. Ambition is the path to greatness, and persistence is the mobility you need.
43. Those who chase greatness are often richer than those who chase riches.
44. Great leaders build teams that work as an entity to achieve a common goal.
45. The light that shines inside you reveals your greatness.
46. Achieving greatness goes beyond wishing; it requires hard work and strong faith.
47. Those who are not afraid to be great are the ones who do great works.
48. Without enthusiasm, no greatness is possible.
49. The greatness beyond great obstacles is immeasurable.
50. The lack of discipline is the most delusional habit to cultivate.
51. Disciplined efforts often attract multiple rewards.
52. We become great by learning from our mistakes, not by making them again.
53. The opposition we overcome to reach our goals is the measure of our greatness.
54. Desire loses its value when there is no sense of urgency.
55. The quest for greatness is the biggest opium in the world.
56. On the edge of destruction lies greatness.
57. Honesty is the first step to greatness.
58. Let your pain push you to greatness.
59. We are only truly great when we act from our passions.
60. You stand with the people to become great, not above them.
61. We can achieve no greatness by playing it safe.
62. Don’t just be good; strive for greatness.
63. Greatness requires structuring our daily lives in the line of the success we seek.
64. Great suffering is sometimes necessary to pierce the soul and open it up to greatness.
65. The greatest mistake in life is allowing fear to stop you from taking the steps to greatness.
66. Greatness comes through perseverance.
67. There is no right time to do great things in life; we must create the time then greatness comes.
68. Mediocre minds are known to attack great minds always.
69. Greatness is a continuous journey that never ends.
70. We don’t need to be perfect to attain greatness; we need to perfect our uniqueness.
71. You can never achieve greatness when you are surrounded by negative people.
72. To be great, you need to focus on where you need to go and rise above all negativity.
73. Greatness is the right use of strength, not in being strong.
74. The most amazing creativity is believing you have greatness and working to attain it.
75. Greatness is a practice, not a title.
76. What we give for the gains of others is what determines our greatness, not what we gain.
77.We must expect great things for ourselves before we can do them.
78. Go for greatness, believe you are made for it, and you will get it.
79. Strive for the greatness that measures life by its possibilities, not by disappointments
80. Most rough roads lead to heights of greatness.
81.Doing nothing and saying nothing is the only way to avoid criticism and the best way to be nothing too.
82. No one can stop you from chasing your greatness except you.
83. Either we fight our fears or let it shut us down; greatness lies ahead.
84. Greatness is allowing your positive mental imaginations to expand without limitations.
85. Decide on the level of greatness you hope to achieve, be committed and never stop till you get there.
86. The secret of achieving greatness is having thoughts of greatness and working on them every day.
87. Greatness doesn’t require that you outsmart your contemporaries; it rather requires that you become a better version of yourself.
88. Great people don’t vary greatly in their abilities; they vary in their desires to accomplish greatness.
89. Remind yourself always that you are meant for greatness, irrespective of how many times you have failed.
90. We can’t all be famous, but we can be great because greatness comes through service.
91. Our greatness is not determined by great dreams or determination but by contributing to the progress of humanity.
92. Mediocrity is not the last resort; you can do greater things beyond your imaginations.
93. Developing other people’s potential is the key to greatness.
94. The company we keep determines our greatness.
95. True greatness transcends our presence and absence.
96. The quality of time we dedicated to working determines our greatness.
97. Your speed does not matter as long as you do not stop.
98. You become great by unleashing the greatness in others.
99. Stay fearless and love yourself because your greatness is not far away.
100. Only those who keep focused on their task end up great.
101. Adversity prepares you for greatness.
102. Success may not be all about greatness, but consistency does connect the dots.
103. Focus is key on your journey to greatness.
104. Hustle drives talent towards greatness faster than its absence would.
105. Obstacles are the cost we pay for greatness.
106. It’s unwise to live on dreams and forget to live.
107. It’s our choice to either make our seed of greatness sprout or choke.
108. Hitting rock bottom is the most remarkable thing about the pursuit of greatness.
109. Be great at what you do if you want to attract greatness.
110. Greatness is an evolutionary process that evolves through time.
111. The secret of all greatness is making the most of your time.
112. We all have a fair share of greatness in us.
113. We can only achieve greatness by tapping into the potentials in us.
114. It’s best to choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
115. Greatness appears from realizing our littleness.
116. The mind can only achieve what it has conceived and believed over time.
117.The limitations we set in our minds is what manifests in our lives.
118. The world may not recognize your greatness, live it, and the world will catch up with you.
119. Beyond your comfort zone lies greatness.
120. Greatness is setting goals you previously thought was impossible.
121. We don’t own greatness; it’s meant to be given.
122. You don’t become great by making others insignificant.
123.To be great, you have to fall in love with the process.
124. Take a look at the mirror if you are still looking for that person who’ll change your life.
125. Your greatness is dependent on you; if you want it, you’ll work at it.
126. You are the only thing standing between your greatness and you.
127. You need to stop asking for permission if we need to achieve greatness.
128. You tell everyone you are good at something because you feel you are, but people will tell you when you are great at something.
129. Commitment is mandatory to achieve greatness
130. Overcome the fear of failure so that it does not hold you back from greatness.
131. Failure is not peculiar to you; other people have picked themselves up after series of failures and have achieved greatness.
132. We must live as if we will never die if we are to accomplish great things.
133. People will be uplifted and inspired to love, laugh, and accomplish great things by the words you speak.
134. Being a coach means putting someone else’s feelings before your own and maximizing someone’s potential for greatness.
135. The brain is a truly amazing organ, and the strength it possesses can drive you to greatness if you work hard enough.
136. Greatness is the hallmark of winners, irrespective of your field; you can be great.
137. Discover the qualities that make you great and work on them to become the best version of yourself.
138. We will inspire galaxies of greatness for future generations if we work together.
139. In your ascent to greatness, do not despise the bottom rungs.
140. Our souls are stirred to greatness by the magic of big dreams.
141. Greatness has its underlying melancholy.
142. We become great by rising every time we fall.
143. The first step to true greatness is integrity.
144. Occupying your mind with irrelevant matters makes you incapable of greatness.
145. A retentive memory is good, but the ability to forget the past is one of the traits of greatness.
146. At some point in your life, you need to realize that greatness gets messy sometimes.
147. Reassure yourself always that you are destined for greatness.
148. I have not met anyone who achieved greatness by lying in bed all day.
149. To achieve greatness, its path needs to be plotted.
150. Greatness is the most courteous synonym for great success.
151. Those rendering services to many are in line for greatness, wealth and satisfaction.
152. Be focused on our journey to greatness.
153. We cannot see the possibilities of greatness we haven’t dreamt of.
154. Greatness is not a monument or a journey but a commitment to follow a course.
155. Seek truth not greatness, and you will find both.
156. Greatness is not actually about remaking the world but the ability to remake ourselves.
157. The desire to serve liberates our greatness.
158. Greatness leads to the unknown.
159. Enduring criticism without resentment is the final proof of greatness.
160. Not all-powerful people are ascribed with greatness, but greatness makes people powerful.
161. Humility is not only stooping low but standing your ground despite threats to your greatness.
162. The true greatness of a person is determined by how the lowly people around them are treated.
163. Our greatness doesn’t lie in power or wealth but exceptional character.
164. We achieve greatness by looking forward, anchored by our shared value and untethered by politics of the past.
165. The greatness of a country lies in its citizen’s ability to exercise their right.
166. Greatness comes from complimenting one another’s strength and learning from each other.
167. Don’t just watch others succeed and achieve greatness, start in your little way.
168. True greatness comes with being great in little things.
169. To achieve greatness, we ought to live as if we will never die.
170. Responsibility is the first step towards greatness.
171. Greatness comes with developing a healthy habit and staying committed to it every day.
172. Great sorrows and burdens are what makes the greatness of heroes.
173. Greatness has no shortcuts or cost-cuts.
174. Greatness is doing what must be done even when it doesn’t make you happy.
175. Rome grew from its humble beginnings and is now overwhelmed by its greatness.
176. Greatness is peculiar to everyone, but our environment and the company we keep determines how far we can go.
177. Everyone has their greatness. Whether you reach your greatness depends on your environment, structure, company you keep, and attitude.
178. The greatness of man lies in his power of thought.
179. Stick to your passion and aim for greatness always.
180. Doing smart little things every day will lead to greatness.
181. The job of leadership is not to bring greatness into humanity but to bring it out because greatness already exists in us all.
182. Sometimes greatness lies in contributing our little effort to change history.
183. Its our choice to either make our seed of greatness sprout or choke.
184. Fear can either make us shut down and go home or make us fight it.
185. Fear is the source of greatness for achievers.
186. You are created for greatness, engineered for success and blessed with the potential to achieve greatness.
187. It is a winding path that leads to the pinnacles of greatness.
188. Seeking greatness is the only righteous revenge.
We at seeingthebrightside believe in self-development, improvement, and better performance. Check out some other highly recommended programs that will help you through the entire process.
- Free Audio To End Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Morning Ritual: Start Living Everyday With Confidence, Passion & Energy!