1. You don’t grow in comfort; discomfort does it.
2. You become truly free when you let go.
3. Let go and start over again.
4. You can start again, irrespective of your past.
5. Humble beginnings are the best memories we should hold dearly.
6. Risk the unusual to attain the extraordinary.
7. Great things come from little beginnings.
8. You can’t win if you don’t start.
9. It’s never too late to live your dream.
10. Be willing to start afresh every morning.
11. Getting started is the secret of getting ahead.
12. Fresh beginning comes with every moment.
13. Be grateful for the opportunity to start again.
14. No one finds a happy life. You make instead.
15. What shows up for you is determined by how you show up.
16. Good beginnings result in good endings.
17. When something good ends, it doesn’t stop a better version of it.
18. Start over, don’t give up.
19. Leaving the life that you don’t want is the first step to living the life you want.
20. Create the most incredible vision for your life, because what you believe is what you become.
21. Tough people last longer in tough times.
22. Decide what you want, to get the things you want from life.
23. Embrace new beginnings with open arms.
24. You create space for something better when you let go.
25. Let the exploration of new adventures be your priority.
26. Appreciate what remains, look forward to what’s coming next and forget what’s gone.
27. Knowing when you have had enough is different from giving up.
28. What doesn’t challenge you cannot change you.
29. If you believe bad times don’t last forever, you’re sure to survive your worst days.
30. You will achieve with all your might, if you believe with your heart and imagine with your mind.
31. You are unstoppable when you believe in yourself first.
32. Make new memories each day because every day is a new beginning.
33. Please don’t beat yourself up over your past; make it your gateway to a new beginning.
34. Don’t let experience dampen your enthusiasm for a new beginning.
35. Believe and work towards new possibilities
36. Starting over could be challenging, but it’s promising.
37. At the end of your comfort zone lies a new beginning.
38. We can’t recover yesterday but tomorrows outcome is ours to decide.
39. Every accomplishment resulted from the decision to try.
40. A new beginning comes with moving on and looking beyond the present.
41. Giving a new blueprint to your subconscious will remake you.
42. You can make a brand-new ending by starting from now.
43. Everything worthwhile started with a will, the enthusiasm to continue, and the persistence to complete despite obstacles.
44. Don’t just move; move on to better things.
45. Most positive changes don’t feel positive in the beginning.
46. Breathe and Let go. Reminding yourself of how best you can make of this moment
47. Start over unafraid. You will rebuild your life to your taste.
48. To enjoy an open and free future, you need to be tolerant of the unknown, not needing support from the past.
49. Be a champion; keep playing till you get it right.
50. Encourage yourself to start over if your life turns out the opposite of what you planned.
51. There is no better time for a new beginning, but now.
our tears will water the seed of your future happiness if you learn to forgive and move on.
52. Make good memories every day because each day is a new beginning.
53. Don’t be scared of the risk that can change your life.
54. Being scared is okay if it makes you do something brave.
55. A Negative mind is a threat to a positive mind.
56. Be confident about what sets your soul on fire.
57. When you know your worth, you will find it uncomfortable spending time with some people.
58. There is a good in every day, even when every day is not good.
59. Shock everyone who said you couldn’t, by making it happen.
60. You will have everything you want by dressing for it.
61. What is meant to be yours will find its way to you little by little.
62. When you stop trying, you just started failing.
63. It would be best if you stopped touching a wound to make it heal faster.
64. Sometimes you need to trust the magic of a new beginning and start something new.
65. It’s time to be happy again, move on and be healthy.
66. The most light comes from the darkest hour.
67. The root of something new often lies in the decaying husk of old things.
68. Let go of stress, stay positive and convince yourself every day that all is well. You are worth a good life.
69. Sometimes it requires absolute surrender, sacrifice or suffering to effect change.
70. A new beginning comes by picking yourself up again after rejection or heartbreak.
71. A new beginning comes with razing the old to raise the new.
72. Every day you have 100% of your life left.
73. Focusing all your energy on building something new is the secret to change.
74. Your present circumstance should determine where you start, not where you can go.
75. The only way around life is to go through it.
76. Deciding not to stay where you are is the first step in moving forward.
77. Many decisions seem impossible until they are made.
78. Learn to love the sound of your feet walking away from things not meant for you.
79. Don’t complain when you don’t like a thing. Change the way you think about it if you can’t change it.
80. Re-imaging the world starts on a clean white sheet and a vision.
81. Life is happening now; don’t let waiting become a habit before you live your dreams.
82. Ruins mark a beginning; you can construct new ideas with debris.
83. There is always a new beginning; When one door closes, another door opens.
84. Don’t retreat when things seem difficult in the beginning. It requires is self-mastery.
85. Having more beginnings than endings is the secret to a successful life .
86. We will have to let go of our past sooner or later.
87. You don’t finish tomorrow what is not started today.
88. Life becomes interesting when we embrace every challenge, it becomes meaningful when we overcome.
89. A new beginning is defined with every ending.
90. Everyone fails at some point in life, but you need to find the strength to rise from the ashes when you fail.
91. Forget what is gone; look forward to what’s coming and appreciate what remains.
92. You don’t have to start great, but you need to start to be great.
93. You can only change what you do, not what you are.
94. Have the heart to finish as much as enough courage to start.
95. It takes your personal decision to evolve past certain people.
96. Begin doing and quit talking if you want to get started.
97. Don’t ever feel guilty for starting again.
98. It’s scarier living with regret than the fear of making a significant life change.
99. Whatever your desire, it’s never too late to actualize your dreams.
100. The sun reminds us daily that we can rise again from the darkness and shine our light.
101. To predict your future, create it.
102. Do what you can with what you have where you are.
103. Releasing grudges, fear, emotions, clinging, and disappointments are all part of the things to let go of.
104. Let go of yesterday because it let go of you already.
105. Sometimes the best new beginnings come from painful endings.
106. The best choice you will ever make is letting go of your dark past and realizing how much you deserve a bright future.
107. Do what’s possible after doing what’s necessary. Doing the impossible will eventually become normal.
108. It’s challenging to start over, but an excellent opportunity to do things differently.
109. If crawling is the only option left for a new beginning, start crawling.
110. Unless you dare to lose sight of the shore, you cannot discover new oceans.
111. You don’t have to get comfortable with the life you have led. There is still an opportunity for a new begining.
112. It’s best to start being who you want to be than waiting to become.
113. Fire up the broken process and start a new.
114. New things are not necessarily bad, but the only option in the most challenging time.
115. You will know the present changes the past when you look back and cannot find what you left behind.
116. It’s a new day; forget about whatever happened yesterday get a new perspective today.
117. Starting is the hardest part, but once you get that out of the way, the rest of the journey will be relatively easy.
118. You can start over many times.
119. Create the type of life you will be happy to live with by fanning your inner sparks into flames of achievement.
120. Keep moving forward, take the giant leap without hesitation, forget the past and move towards the future.
121. The beginning begins with everything. It begins when you shift your mind and change your focus in a new direction.
122. You cannot move forward unless you forgive situations, forgive yourself and realize that the situation is over.
123. Life will reward you with people of more significant influence and resources if you dare to say goodbye to those who add no value to you.
124. Embrace new chances at happiness; don’t be scared of a new beginning.
125. Your tears will water the seed of your future happiness if you learn to forgive and move on.
126. Leave your past behind if you always want to have a happy ending.
127. Deliberate leap in the opposite direction sometimes births extraordinary outcomes.
128. One of the common motivation killers is fear. People fear they will fail before trying something new.
129. A starting point is a continuation of an already attained goal.
130. Understanding a skill is the best beginning of true mastery.
131. What people take away from you don’t count; what you do with what’s left is what matters.
132. Opening your eyes could be all that is required to make a better life, not necessarily a change of scenery.
133. Pave another road if you don’t like the road you walk on.
134. If you must start somewhere, starting where you are and now is the best place.
135. Begin a new, remove stones, plant roses and recreate your life.
136. Your age is not a restriction to how much you can achieve with your dreams and goals.
137. A single step starts the journey of a thousand miles.
138. Make every day a fresh start on expanding possibilities.
139. Every day marks the beginning of a new future.
140. Believe that every day is a fresh start for you, and every sunshine is a new chapter waiting to be written.
141. The assurance that the sun will shine tomorrow is a promise that you have a second chance.
142. Starting all over again in a new place, with new people on a clean slate is a step we all have to make at some point in our lives.
143. No one cap fits all in new beginnings, and it can happen more than once in different ways.
144. We will laugh about the ‘good old days’ tomorrow if we endure the struggles of today.
145. As long as you are breathing, you are just beginning.
146. The opportunity to reset comes with every sunset.
147. In all of life’s phenomenon, a new beginning is the most powerful.
148. Sometimes allowing the wind of change carry us in the right direction could be relieving.
149. Sometimes it pays to start doing things differently.
150. You should Never underestimate your ability to take your life in a new direction.
151. The world is made new every morning and a fresh beginning every day.
152. Accepting the past that we cannot change and the unrelenting conviction that the future can be different with lessons learnt helps us start over.
153. Your present circumstance should determine where you start, not how far you can go.
154. Holding on to the past is a cluelessness about what the future holds.
155. Don’t wait until conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes conditions perfect.
156. Deciding not to stay where you are is the first step towards getting somewhere.
157. Treat every day as a new beginning. Forget about what might have been and focus on what can be.
158. Decide to let go of your struggle and be eager to learn through joy.
159. Celebrate endings – because they precede new beginnings.
160. Champions don’t quit until they get it right.
161. No matter how dark the past was, you can always begin again today.
162. Forget the failures of yesterday, start with positive thoughts today because every day comes with new beginnings.
163. Forgiveness gives you another chance to make a new beginning.
164. Forget the baggage from the past and make a new beginning.
165. Don’t let your obstacles change your focus because they can become the gateways to your new beginning.
166. We can achieve our dreams, irrespective of our age , Because we still have untapped possibilities within us waiting to be born.
167. Failure is not fatal as much as success isn’t final. The courage to pull through is all that matters.
168. Change can be scary, but what’s scarier is Allowing fear impede your growth.
169. Be determined to be a beginner every morning.
170. The most crucial step to getting things done is beginning
171. Starting afresh is a process, a journey, and it requires a plan.
We at seeingthebrightside believe in self-development, improvement, and better performance. Check out some other highly recommended programs that will help you through the entire process.
- Free Audio To End Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Morning Ritual: Start Living Everyday With Confidence, Passion & Energy!