1. Being frugal with your money earns you financial liberty.
3. Be prudent in spending and master the art of saving.
4. Wealth may not make you happy, but an increase in wealth will.
5. The poor are driven by impulsive buying.
6. Investment is the supreme commandment of the rich.
7. Your Salary won’t make you rich, equity will.
8. Don’t buy things simply because you can afford them.
9. Make money but be worried about adverts that want to take them all away.
10. Everyone says money is not the key to happiness, but having enough money makes the key.
11. Delayed gratification is the best way to focus on making good money.
12. Don’t work hard enough not to get fired, create value.
13. Invest in the now to share in the investment of later.
14. You may soon run out of money if you run out of ideas.
15. Determination paves the way for the unrelenting.
16. You can’t see money, even if it’s littered everywhere, if you are not trained to see it.
17. What matters is how much money you keep for many generations.
18. You make money by rendering what the world needs.
19. Don’t let money turn you into an eccentric person.
20. You will control your money if you can control your emotion.
21. If money is your motivation, you might not go too far.
22. Persistence is the tree on which money grows in excess.
23. Big thinking is what fetches money for the rich.
24. The people who want money and success in the fastest and easiest way are the smart ones.
25. The best deodorant you can ever have is money.
26. A rich man is no different from a poor man except that he has money.
27. Money is not wealth but a means of measuring it.
28. Money doesn’t make money, ideas do.
29. You scale obstacles by focusing on opportunities.
30. Be the master to your money, not its slave.
31. Don’t try to be rich, be committed to being rich.
32. Money is the only universally accepted religion.
33. We can all make money without being evil.
34. A client can fire you and your firm by spending his money elsewhere.
34. No one has enough money by being addicted to it.
35. Money is not everything, but it makes the difference.
36. Focus on making a life rather than making a living.
37. You will end up broke by focusing solely on making money.
38. Giving makes you richer.
39. Don’t let money determine your happiness.
40. The most important investment is in yourself.
41. Don’t just have lots of money, have a lot of investments.
42. Money is only attracted to where it is respected.
43. Make a difference while making money.
44. Money can never buy back your soul.
45. Wealth and fame is not the actualization of our dreams but the means to actualizing them.
46. You become rich by proper planning.
47. Your earning is dependent on how much you are willing to learn.
48. Invest in time, not money.
49. Make money and buy financial freedom off it.
50. Your budget will determine your value.
51. No one will value your time if you don’t place a monetary value on it.
52. The amount of money you make is not what matters but how hard it works for you.
53. Never spend the money you do not have on luxury.
54. Your money will control you if you lack control over it.
56. You can’t fully experience life without money.
57. If you don’t save while your earning is small, you would not be able to save after your earning gets bigger.
58. Investing in knowledge yields the best interest.
59. Achieving success is dependent on how we deal with failure.
60. Money is costly to keep than earn.
61. Don’t spend your money buying things to impress the people you don’t like.
62. You will work till you die if you don’t know how to make money while you sleep.
63. Success and money don’t change anyone it only amplifies their true nature.
64. Money unmasks people, it doesn’t change them.
65. Make money or lose it, there is no grey area.
66. You become a billionaire by helping a billion people.
67. What most of us want to do is get money and end being broke.
68. Money is the happiness of humans, the lack of it leads to desperation.
69. Time is a more precious resource than money is.
70. Nothing pollutes democracy than the flood of money that gushes into it.
71. It’s not about making money. The question is, how much of it can you keep?
72. Only blockheads make money an exemption in the matters of life.
73. I’m addicted to making money.
74. Don’t just wish to be rich, work towards being rich.
75. Only those who don’t know where to go shopping think that money can’t buy happiness.
76. Money may not buy you happiness, but it can give you comfort in misery.
77. Inner peace and discipline are the key elements of success, not money.
78. If you don’t celebrate the beautiful things associated with money, they can pass you by.
79. Never be sloppy with other people’s money.
80. Money enslaves the covetous.
81. The human heart is equally hardened by wealth and want.
82. It’s best to lose your money than someone else’s.
83. Money forms a habit that beats other habits.
84. Many good qualities cannot balance the need for money.
85. Of all gifts, money is the most appropriated and a size that fits all.
86. We are usually more careful of our money than our principles.
87. Helping those who don’t desire to help themselves is a total waste of money.
88. Money is an important lever for tackling poverty.
89. Money makes counterfeit people than people make counterfeit money.
90. Not everyone can afford to be poor. I can’t.
91. Money is a fascinating thing to meet but a horrid thing to follow.
92. When you lose your job, it’s depression. When your neighbor does, it’s a recession.
93. Don’t make money your goal but value creation.
94. Society’s virtue is dependent on money as its barometer.
95. Honesty with money is the best policy.
96. Money is the best credit a man can get.
97. No one is bad at earning; the issue is how to use it.
98. Money and knowledge go hand in hand.
99. You will do anything for money if you think money will do everything for you.
100. The change of fortune is the most dangerous opportunity for man.
101. Money is essential to our social existence as health is to our body.
102. Money is not the root of all evil; the lack of it is.
103. It doesn’t matter where your money comes from, what matters is what you do with it.
104. Family is all you’ll have left if all the money and material things are gone.
105. Kindness is worth more than a great deal of money.
106. Take care of your money before you come to the end of it.
107. All the money you ever wanted is out there, you just have to go after it.
108. Trust no one where large sums of money matter.
109. It’s wise to put money in trust, not trust in money.
110. Money is the world’s vast collective madness.
111. Earning a lot of money and being rich is not the same.
112. Money is good, but a good reputation is more valuable.
113. A greedy fellow has no financial issue but an issue of the heart.
114. You know wealth is knocking on your door when you don’t need an alarm to wake up.
115. Having control of how you spend your time is the essence of money.
116. Never beg for what you can earn.
117. You will earn yourself a better class of enemies when you make more money.
118. You don’t need a college degree to make money, but ideas and hard work is not negotiable.
119. Work and earn enough money now so you won’t have to work later.
120. Money and power dwell in the shadow of prestige.
121. Those who make money rarely talk about it.
122. You can’t measure a man’s character or success with money.
123. Nothing complements all hobbies than money does.
124. Good manners and great friends will take you where money can’t.
125. It doesn’t matter how much money you make but staying real to yourself.
126. People will put in their best if you hire those who believe in your dreams rather than give their expertise for money.
127. A fool cannot keep his money for long.
128. Rich people act despite fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
129. Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.
130. The rich are not those who have money but those who give much.
131. Stop being jealous of those with lots of money, do something about making more money yourself.
132. If you can’t make friends, make money.
133. Every other thing will straighten out if we get our attitude towards money straight.
134. A money-focused business is nothing but a poor business.
135. A person who puts up their own money is a real boss.
136. No school teaches how to be a great investor; you need to set your own rules.
137. You will save a lot of money by staying away from the Extravagance lifestyle.
138. Taste is prioritized over money in fashion; the reverse won’t work.
139. Writers start by doing it for love, but it’s unexplainable how money gets in the picture over time.
140. Doing great deeds with your money is worth more than having it sit idly in the bank.
141. Money can’t buy you immunity from the common issues of life.
142. You don’t have to like money. Earn it; it will calm your nerve.
143. It’s best to have your own money than depend on someone to help you sort bills.
144. It’s not enough to have money, give and enjoy the pleasure of giving.
145. Only those who control the issuance of money have the power to control the government.
146. It’s stupid to think your parent or relative’s money is your money.
147. Independency is easy when you have money; the lack of it makes it more difficult.
148. Liability is rather a drain pipe.
149. To make money in stocks, simply make smart moves without fear.
150. Spend more time making money than spending it.
151. Money isn’t the most important, but it’s close to oxygen in relevance.
152. Don’t let money or power motivate you, let self-satisfaction and self-validation.
153. Don’t bother about making money, your talent will do the work.
154. Money can’t buy creativity, but creativity can earn you lots of money.
155. Athletes don’t run with money in their pockets, but a heart filled with the hope of winning.
156. Except you make money in bed, you have no business sleeping more than 8 hours daily.
157. Bosses don’t pay good wages because they have a lot of money, they make a lot of money because they pay good wages.
158. It’s foolishness to say money is not everything while doing nothing about getting it.
159. Money is the sixth sense on which other senses are dependent.
160. Money is about stewardship and about achieving your deep goals.
161. You need to spend money to make a significant amount of money.
162. While men slept, lots of transactions were done, and tons of money made.
163. We need to teach our kids the value of money.
164. Money is not just the answer, it makes the difference too.
165. No amount of money can save us if we destroy the biodiversity that makes the natural system function.
166. Our money becomes meaningless when we die, we need to leave a legacy.
167. Money is art, but the best art is good business.
168. Decreased costs and increasing sales are the best ways to make money.
169. No one has been successful at separating power and money, they are stuck for life.
170. Assets ensure a continuous flow of money in your pocket.
171. To some, money is a pride in accomplishment.
172. Don’t judge the rich who are hustling for money, poverty has taught them vital lessons.
173. You become rich by saving your time to make money, not by spending it.
174. The investment you don’t make could have been the best.
175. Living within your means locks your imagination to excel.
176. No one makes serious money without putting in the seriousness of money-making.
177. Opportunity wastes no time with the unprepared.
178. Rich people believe in creating life but the poor believe that life happens.
179. Spend the money that’s left after investing.
180. Don’t trade time for money, do the opposite.
We at seeingthebrightside believe in self-development, improvement, and better performance. Check out some other highly recommended programs that will help you through the entire process.
- Free Audio To End Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Morning Ritual: Start Living Everyday With Confidence, Passion & Energy!